In line with our goals we support a number of projects and community organizations through member participation and financial assistance:
- Maryland Hall strives to be the region’s cultural hub. Its mission is “Art for All”.
- The Hammond Harwood House is one of the premier colonial houses remaining in America from the British Colonial period.
- The Penny Pines program is a joint project of the National Garden Clubs and the Forest Service to replant indigenous trees in areas that are damaged by fire or natural disasters.
- Grow Annapolis is a non-profit organization dedicated to fostering and sustaining community gardens and urban agriculture programs.
- The Maryland Food Bank is dedicated to feeding people, strengthening communities and ending hunger for more Marylanders.
- Hospice of the Chesapeake has cared for those in our community who are experiencing serious illness and loss for more than 36 years.
- The Severn River Association is America’s oldest river group whose vision is a healthy and thriving Severn River for present and future generations.
- The Downtown Annapolis Partnership mission is to sustain and strengthen the Annapolis business community.