Inline with our goals we support a number of projects and community organizations through member participation and financial assistance:
- The City of Flowers by the Bay helps beautify Annapolis. If you are interested in keeping Annapolis beautiful, you may want to visit this site.
- The Maryland Native Plant Society promotes awareness, appreciation, and conservation of Maryland’s native plants and their habitats.
- The Boys and Girls Club of Annapolis focuses on young gardeners.
- The Hammond Harwood House is one of the premier colonial houses remaining in America from the British Colonial period.
- The Penny Pines program is a joint project of the National Garden Clubs and the Forest Service to replant indigenous trees in areas that are damaged by fire or natural disasters.
- Grow Annapolis is a non-profit organization dedicated to fostering and sustaining community gardens and urban agriculture programs.