In line with our goals we support a number of projects and community organizations through member participation and financial assistance:
- Maryland Hall strives to be the region’s cultural hub. Its mission is “Art for All”.
- The Hammond Harwood House is one of the premier colonial houses remaining in America from the British Colonial period.
- The Penny Pines program is a joint project of the National Garden Clubs and the Forest Service to replant indigenous trees in areas that are damaged by fire or natural disasters.
- Grow Annapolis is a non-profit organization dedicated to fostering and sustaining community gardens and urban agriculture programs.
- Unity Gardens is a non-profit organization based in Anne Arundel County that supports the building of community partnerships through its grassroots grants program.
- Chesapeake Conservancy is a non-profit organization based in Annapolis that uses technology to enhance the pace and quality of conservation, and help build parks, trails and public access sites.